Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Once, Heaven got too crowded, so God Log in to see images! day when they died.

The souls are waiting in a line in front of the Gates, talking to St. Peter. :angel:

St. Peter asks the first guy: ‘How was your last day?’

‘It was awful! I was sure that my wife was cheating on me, so I got home, in my 25th floor apartment, and started searching. A guy was hanging over my balcony. I hit his fingers with a hammer. he fell, but he landed on some bushes. I threw a fridge on him, but the effort made me have a heart attack’

St. Peter lets him in. The next guy arrives.

‘How did you die?’ St. Peter asks him.

‘I was working out on my 26th floor balcony, but I fell. I managed to catch my neighbour’s balcony, but the maniac started hitting my fingers with a hammer. I fell and landed on some bushes, but the idiot threw a fridge on me!’

St. Peter starts giggling, thinkin this would be an awesome job. Then, the third soul comes in.

‘How did you die?’

‘Picture this: I’m in a fridge…’ Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!