Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

SOMETIMES LIEF CAN BE P HARD AND GET u DOWN BUT JUTS FOLLOW THIS GUIDE AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY FOR ALL TIMES.

A GUIDE BY HOBART BLIGGITY

Ok so i know soem of you are not happy with ur lives (why else would you b here lol) and that sometimes things get rough in the ol’ livin a good happy life dept but I am here to hlep you take on the challenges of to day and live a happier life. See life sometimes cqan seem like its NOT FAIR and that poeople are OUT TO GET YOU but really you just need to take a step back jack (or jill) and realize that most ppl are good nice fun having a good times ppl and they really arent just out to f*** with you ppl ok? The sooner you relize this the sooner you can do STEP 1 to being happy and that is BE AHPPY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND U CAN BE HAPPY ABOUT YOURSLEF.

Also sometimes it can feel like you are alone and dont fit in with everybody is different from you but thats ok its normal because you are unique so theres no way you fit totally in how would you like it if everybody was exactly like you pretty boring huh? Log in to see images! So you should be PROUD of you differents and learn to USE your differents to make things a better place because nobody is like you totally and can do things like you totally so only you can do things ur way see? When you see this you see STEP 2 which is EVERYBODY IS DIFFERNT SO LEARN TO BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR DIFFERENTS.

Nobody likes black people. This is STEP 3 DONT BE BLACK.

lol i was refering to ur heart dont be black in ur heart bein black is ok in the 21st century ppl

Idle hands are teh devils playthugs and i can;t imagie the devil is a very happy person (its like 89 degrees here today an im miserable hell must b like 300 degrees lol way too hott to b happy) so u need to keep urself BUSY to be HAPPY. Teh more time u have to THINK about things the more time u have to be SAD about things so just keep urself busy and u will be HAPPY. As soon as you get ur bum moving (lol sorry) then you will get to SETP 4 which is A BUSY BEE IS A HAPPY BEE (this means you can bee happy about doing work (lol)).

Finally you p much have to believe in Jesus to be happy not sure really where this one comes from but I keep hearing it so I guess its some secret old ppl thing to being happy so STEP 5 is BELIEVE IN JESUS i guess.

There u have it a complte guide to being happy always if you follow these 5 EASY STEPS you will be happy always and have happy life to live for ever. Thank you for reading (although u shoud be thanking me lol) an I hope u get as much out of this as I do for the rest of your HAPPY life thanks again.

Thank you,
Hobart

*A guide by Hobart Bliggity*
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!