Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

robotb3ar

Avatar: 186917 Tue Jun 30 09:32:15 -0400 2009

Level 25 Hacker

Half Robot, Half Bear, 100 percent Man.

So there I was all by my lonesome sitting in front of my computer. The room was dark today, darker than normal at least. I couldn’t put my finger on it at first, but I knew something had been out of place. Was it the junk that had been stock piling in my room and blocked out the windows? No, that stuff had been there for years. I scanned the room, attempting to find out what exactly it was that had brought this plague of darkness onto me. That’s when I found it “HOLY ****” I yelled to my self, for you see, the light bulb had died. That son of a **** had been there for years, always turned on, and I hadn’t noticed it until this very moment.

No biggie I thought to my self, I’ll just be able to get another one, every house has extra light bulbs right? Yes…but where exactly did I put those light bulbs, where in the hell could they be? I searched the hose frantically in the dark, because you see, apparently all of the light bulbs in the house had died. But I did not care about those ones at the time, no, I only cared about the single light bulb that had held sway over my head for so long. This one was not to be forgotten like the rest, no, this one shall have a new start!

How ever, to my dismay there appeared to be none in the house. I couldn’t possibly go outside to buy a new one, no, it was 3 in the morning, where the **** am I going to go now that could possibly sell a light bulb.

I returned to my room. So there I was all by my lonesome sitting in front of my computer. The room was dark today…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!