Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

scully Posted:

MCB is correct, the advantage of knowing if it is smart to choose a particular path of play is huge. It is not epic when choosing 3 cards, it becomes ridiculous when choosing 30 at the same time.

You can play a lot of cards at once right now if you record the card numbers as you purchase them and then manually put the card number into the url slot. You can set up each card, selecting your target and scoop to attack if necessary, in a different tab and just click them one after another during the last 2 minutes. It is a pain in the bum, but I know many of the long time Dom players do it. PDB and Arktor did it religiously.

Yeh, I did that several times too, back when lag was p bad.

I agree with MCB, that would unfairly skew things. And also, the interface is necessary. I want some time to react when spacekadt is plowing me with 75 cards in a row, whether to spend my scoops on buying cards of my own or whatever.

We don’t need more speed to play cards. Without the lag anymore it’s fine the way it is. Let someone play them all at once and it gets unfair really quickly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!