Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Adapt Posted:

To put it nicely, I don’t think you really get dom. The odds of that happening are extremely low to begin with. Second, if you are that close, someone else probably has a better way to get more scoops. Likely 8 from vanilla or more likely pistachio. Also, incit is not at all a guaranteed win. If you are in that situation, you are going to lose, and no game of incit is going to help.

Even during the week it will not help. I don’t really know the times, but I think I remember it working out to 12 wins an hour possible. You can only play for a few hours every day, and you are most certainly not going to win all 12 scoops. You will be lucky to get half that. Its just not practical for scoops, and that’s the end of it.

I’m picking out an unlikely scenario as a counterexample. Point is that if you’ve got the time to waste (or like playing INCIT) then it can add up to a respectable number of scoops over a week. Maybe not top-bracket numbers, but the majority of people don’t play in top brackets. If nothing else, a dozen INCIT scoops could lift your min. total above the next guy.

As for not getting dom… what’s to get? Build a streak for Pistachio, save visits up for a run on Vanilla every few days and pick up your 10 antifreeze each day. Pick your forums for speed and submit some voteworthy stuff to buildr for lemon/chocolate. If you’re in a good position throw some scoops into buying shields, if not then throw some scoops into buying bumholes. Whenever possible delay doing anything ‘cause it leaves less time for someone else to counteract it.

There, that’s the general strategy of the game summed up in a couple of lines. Pales in comparison to something like chess or Go. Hell, explaining the strategy of rock paper scissors could take longer if you got into it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!