Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

man-man Posted:

What if you were in a tie towards the end of the last day of the week, after using all your visits and getting your 10 antifreeze for the day, and all your buildr submissions were on some multiple of 5 votes (hence unlikely to attract 5 more in the little time left). Or even worse, about to lose by one scoop.

You’re saying that even then, a scoop or 2 from INCIT wouldn’t be important?

To put it nicely, I don’t think you really get dom. The odds of that happening are extremely low to begin with. Second, if you are that close, someone else probably has a better way to get more scoops. Likely 8 from vanilla or more likely pistachio. Also, incit is not at all a guaranteed win. If you are in that situation, you are going to lose, and no game of incit is going to help.

Even during the week it will not help. I don’t really know the times, but I think I remember it working out to 12 wins an hour possible. You can only play for a few hours every day, and you are most certainly not going to win all 12 scoops. You will be lucky to get half that. Its just not practical for scoops, and that’s the end of it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!