Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

1. I think the character limit is fine where it is. There’s almost always a way you can re-word something to fit it into the character limit. The only problem I’ve had with it is that it’s unfriendly to big words. Some of the best ones are only a few words or a single short phrase anyway.

2. This is an interesting suggestion. It might encourage people to stay when if the round moved faster. And at 5 people, that’s when we need people to stay. To go along with this, I think it would be nice if the voting period were shortened and lengthened depending on the number of submissions. At 5 submissions I’m done voting easily by the 30 second mark. You could shorten the voting period to 30 seconds at 5 subs and a full minute at 15+ subs and increment it from there. Any more than 15 subs and I probably won’t feel like reading them all anyway.

3. It would be nice to have some new pictures every now and then.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!