Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

In Communism everyone is equal. Communism doesn’t fear and discriminate against race or sexual preferences. It doesn’t try and hold them back because of the language they speak or their personal spiritual beliefs. Communism re-establishes hope in a uniformed government that ACTUALLY cares about it citizens and HELPS them to achieve greater glory for their country, their family, and for themselves.

The American Democracy is HELLBENT on screwing over its people for every cent it can shove in their leaders pockets. Where as in a Communist government the leaders and the people are all paid the same.

America isn’t perfect, but nor do we strive to be perfect. However, that is exactly why Communism is worse. Everyone has to believe that the government is perfect, there really is no choice in the matter cause the slightest defiance can lead to a revolution. But I’ll tell you what, Capitalism does anything but fear or discriminate. Try reading up on Ayn Rand sometime. Capitalism is simply about, “I” as in Individualism, and how “I” can appear to be different from “U2-1111”. Yes, some people deserve more than others-get over it. And if the government has to get involved, it really isn’t helping anyone. Helping someone is when the people willingly give up their time to help someone, doesn’t happen in any non-Capitalist theory.

America’s leaders on the other hand have only been “hell-bent” since the 16th amendment, before then we did actually trust our leaders more-and they actually were the people, good or bad they were.

Do you base that on the lack of education that the American Democracy is notorious for ignoring? The American school system is so poor and dysfunctional that its only because of those children deemed as gifted (aka with lots of money) that give our country any kind of educational credibility.

Quite frankly, the school systems in America suck because the parents actually go around suing anyone who hurts their kid’s stupid feelings. Then they whine about how their kids get beat up, or whine about the schools actually trying to stop a fight. Normally, I would say the parents should have to pay. But they do, it’s not helping period. And what, you think this is because of democracy? This is where the “entitlement” theory led to that that stupid president Franklin D. Roosevelt created as a result of the “Social Security” fund that never even was meant to retire on anyways!!!

Perhaps there would be many people suffering from medical problems and handicaps. Well as we ALL know the American Diplomacy gets off on squeezing money from the poor and offering sub-par treatments and PHENOMENALLY high prices. HMO, PPO, Blue Cross-Blue Shield… its all bull****. Under a Communist government paid system there would be no worries about funding from the people.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the American government being a republic. Perhaps the American government itself trying to tax the ****-loads out of any rich person while giving any illegal free access to everything we have. Plenty of hospitals have closed in the past years precisely because of Bush’s liberal policy on illegal immigration. Hell, I don’t even think Britain is stupid enough to open their borders just to anyone like Bush has to America. Intuition costs are too high? Oh really, mind telling that to the illegals who can get a scholarship into Ivy League schools? Don’t get me wrong, just that I’d rather see a thousand Americans getting free pbumes to Harvard or the University of Colorado than a single illegal.

Kasgaurd Posted:

i would like to point out that germany had a multi party system during the wiemar republic.

look at how that worked out…

I would like to point out that Hitler was elected because the Germans believed he could get them out of a depression that Europe ILLEGALLY put them through by taxation beyond all reasoning.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!