Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

plk Posted:

I disagree that there are right and wrong reasons to play forumbuildr. I don’t buy that only people interested in forumbuildr for the sacred purity of forumbuildr should be submitting things. I’m sure that there are people who could write great ideas but just don’t play for whatever reason. Drawing them in with a real reward so that the rest of the community could benefit from their ideas would be great. And if they’re ****ty ideas? That’s what the downvote option is for.

I don’t believe that only those people should play it either. I’m not saying you have to all for the site and all self-sacrificing and what not. Just that a reward will not bring in new people in the way that other people think it will. That’s what I don’t buy. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!