Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TracerX

Avatar: 35886 Thu May 28 16:11:04 -0400 2009

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I’m relatively new to buildr, but my main frustration is with voting on images moreso than writing submissions.

In Itembuildr especially, I don’t think image submissions should disappear within the first hour of voting. It takes more time to create image submissions, or find and crop them from a stock photo site, so you don’t have to worry about too many image submissions to the degree that you worry about writing submissions. Maybe there could be a set time to cut the dreck and eliminate anything with a score of -5 or lower. Possibly at a quarter or half of the time available for voting?

Also, it is my opinion that we should only be voting on thumbnails and not 200 x 200 images in Itembuildr. At 93 x 93, a lot of details in the full size image disappear. Take, for example, the other day when we were voting on images for the clit ring. The winning picture was at 200 x 200 a lovely photograph of female genitalia, and you could see the ring. But at 93 x 93, the actual size it’s going to be seen at in the item shop ever after, you can’t see the ring at all and can barely tell it’s a cameltoe you are looking at. It completely fails from an interface perspective because the image doesn’t read well at the smaller size. And looking at the items in the Itembuildr co-op shop, this seems to happen a lot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!