Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mystic_fart

Avatar: 13994 2010-01-09 02:26:13 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I think they have the story planned out.

Tbh, it would be smarter to release a “episode 2 and 3!” package for like 11 bp, ET also said he was thinking about making Episode 2 free when episode 3 comes out a long time ago.

Wait…making ep 2 free for those who didn’t pay for it? Doesn’t that shaft those that *did* pay for it? How about this: if you paid for ep 2, you get 3 free. If you didn’t, you pay the same price for 2 *and* 3 together. So no matter whether you paid for 2 originally or not, you pay the same 7 BP for both. (and I’m not gonna even get into how it’s not fair that those that started playing after ep 2 came out can play the hacker/permanoob clbum without paying for an alt, and those that started playing before have to pay for an alt to experience those clbumes. Oh wait, I just did.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!