Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Personally I like the idea of having a choice as to when you end it, and it wouldn’t have to be a 12 or 6 hour rotation, let’s not forget 8 hours which should still work for everyone as well as anything else. But another advantage of the choice is if you’re crazy enough to play with multiple alts in Dom you can be there for the last 5 minutes and you might be able to do a bit of planning around a schedule if you do shift work like myself. (Of course shift workers get screwed with everything anyways. Thanks public transportation… )

And even if it would be difficult to play 2 weeks out of 4 or 1 out of 3 or even 2 out of 3, many of the elitist people in the top brackets (Not all of them but they know who they are) who complain when they aren’t in the top bracket and consider all other Dom plebeian (Maybe it’s only me they annoy with that) have also said that the medals go to whoever can time the highest streak the best in the last 5 minutes. As such they could spend the 2 off-weeks just carding everyone (Which is just like the top bracket) and the third actually making a grab while their streak is highest.

Dunatis edited this message on 05/27/2009 8:00PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!