Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Ok you say don’t trust the rumors but does this “rumor” really seem all that farfetched given the amount of talk there has been about upcoming rule changes and the reactions the mod staff has had to slightly inconvenient things in the past(50 tubmails = banable)?

Sorry if I got a little worked up reading your response in the other thread but it’s not like you guys haven’t taken away fun in the name of convenience before.

In this case, I think our general consensus is that it’s more convenient & fair to allow IDC to remain virtually un-moderated.

Look at our decision regarding embedded shock images. We actually decided to be more lenient in that regard. Why would you bumume that we’re planning to be less lenient in IDC?

The tubmail spamming is a different matter, because it can actually cause lag on the server (IIRC) because many people have the TM accounts set up to also send them an IRL e-mail. And I think we’ve only taken action in the very extreme cases of TM spamming, in any event.

Contrary to popular belief, we want there to be areas of the forum that allow people to cut loose in major ways. And we also want areas that allow for constructive & civil discussion. We’re trying to offer more options, not less.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!