Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’ve heard rumors around that the mod/dev team is working on a set of rules for IDC that will outlaw the type of hilarious antics that went on this afternoon. Is this true, and if so, why? A good 8-9 people had a blast taking advantage of a noob, more people are living vicariously thought the thread posted about it, and the only strain it put on the mod staff was having to click “close thread” 4 times and delete one bogus bug report. It’s not like any hard judgement calls had to be made, and if n_gger had read any of the rules or walkthroughs or database or wiki or anything pretty much he wouldn’t have made the threads or the bug report.

Why, in the near future, would I be held responsible for another posters ignorance? How can you very clearly have the expectation that everyone read the rules before posting, then place the blame on anyone but the poster that didn’t read the rules?

In days gone by I have pulled the same bug report trolling, and even when the mod staff was 2/7 the size it currently is, it was laughed off as a joke.

]You can’t tell me that, with the relaxed image rules and new setup, the strain on the mod staff is more than 5-fold what it used to be.

Don’t take this opportunity to have fun here away from us. I understand it’s a bit frustrating to have to deal with idiots, but we’re not here to make your lives as easy as possible. We’re here to have fun, and if that fun slightly inconveniences you, I really don’t care. You’ll have to deal with the idiots anyway sometime, so let us at them first.

You know, for a self-professed Troll, you’re BAWWWWing pretty loudly.

MOD EDIT: User banned for trolling in CD.

MercWithMouth was banned for this post by Nicco

MercWithMouth edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!