Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’d like to take this opportunity to talk about something close to my chest…Humane Values.

Something we might not see all that often in today’s world, but significant nonetheless.

I used to think I was the only one who ever indulged myself in anonymous random acts of kindness, seeking no external approval or reward, except for the inner boner that it gave to my soul.

Then one day as I was watching television, I happened to chance upon an advert, shown here http://www.values.com/be-inspired/tv.asp?id=1093

“A message from the foundation for a better life”... those words kept ringing in my head for the rest of the day.

I woke up the next morning, and went about my day just like any other day, doing the things I normally do, Including being nice to random strangers, except I was just a tad comforted at the thought of there being other people like me out there, people who could at the very least preach, If not practice.

It could happen to YOU.

(Yes, even outside Soviet Russia)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!