Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Yer a wizzard, Arry!

oi rite? mate. arrr. well win i were a wee lad me pappy gimme his willy. he says ta me he says, “oi Agrid, dun ye lissen tae wot otheres be sayin too ye” an i took ‘is wee willy winkie in me mbumive paw an i give it a wee rub til it popped. an thats ‘ow i know forum builder were gay, mate.

Topics: (.)(.), lol and boobies

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:41PM

Clarissa explains IT ALL.

Na na na na na na. Nana nana na na. Alirght! Alrigh! Naaa naaa na na na. Nana na na na na. Way cool! Na na na na na. NA NA NA NA NA NA! Nanana na na na. Just do it!

Topics: FER, GUS and SON!!!!

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:37PM

I love the JAZZCAT!!!

tip tappin can’t stop my toes when that kool kitteh takes teh stage. snip snappin my fingers and gettin into the grrooove. so smooth. a prhensile thumbs overated because dis cat can JAM, daddio! meeeeowza look at that slick bird charleston-choppin on over with mischief in her eye? purrrrfect!

Topics: made, in and carolina

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:35PM

Paaaale Waaarriorsss!!!

wwoooOOOooo I reach up from Behind you’re sofa. cold clammy hands are enclosing ur neck! boooO!!!!! buaahahahahha!!!! your cheetos…ARE GONE!!! IN A FLASH! and a thunder crack thru the night. my cold breathe swishes past your hairs and sets your red death ring allight on you’re xbox…

Topics: i have, to and pee lol

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:27PM

FORUMSBUILDR IS FOR fabulous person BABBIES

YOUR A GAY CHILDE. IM A WICCAN. BETWIXT THE BOTH WE CANNOT AGREEE ON VOTEING. I HOLD TEH CANDLE BETWEEN THE DARK TROLLS AND THE BUILDRS – WARRIORS OF LITE SINCE LONG TIME HENCE.

Topics: SUCK, A and male reproductive organ

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:24PM

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 05/19/2009 12:44PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!