Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics UPVOTED BY ME: DOWNVOTING

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

HAHA IT ****ES LOTS OF PPL OFF, KEEP IT UP

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

MAYBE WHAT MAKES THEM MAD IS THE FACT THEY CANT ACCEPT THAT THEY ARE UNFUNNY, IDK

well. lemme run this idea pbum u and see if u like it? jus’ a lil somethin ive been toyin with ;(

Is Pi really 3.141? Do the vertices of a triangle really add up to 180? Is the angle of the dangle truly inversely proportional to the heat of the beat? Come to MathBlasters, a forum where the math-minded turn mere mathematical theorems into proofs, or blast them into the realm of logical fallacy. Our forums let you submit new maths to test, discuss your favorite mathemeticians, and speak the only universal language: Math!

so um… funnY? dnot worry, u can be honest w/me

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

well. lemme run this idea pbum u and see if u like it? jus’ a lil somethin ive been toyin with ;(

so um… funnY? dnot worry, u can be honest w/me

THE DESCRIPTIONS ARE ALL TLDR TO BE FUNNY IMO, THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE TITLE, IT HAS TO BE WITTY SOMEHOW, THATS HOW I SEE IT.

I NEVER USUALLY VOTE OR BOTHER TO LOOK AT FURUMBUILDR USUALLY THO, JUST SEEMS LIKE WORK TO ME, NOT FUN, BUT I GUESS SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT, SO GOOD FOR THEM, I GUESS

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 05/19/2009 12:12PM

i have a coupel times gone in to make **** submisions i think it break up the monotomy

last tmie i made one called “this submision is by leetlol” wouldve been a good forum

also some pasive aggressive fabulous personazoid came in here and downvoted are posts lol

mayhap, o observator, ye could grow some testicle?

Yer a wizzard, Arry!

oi rite? mate. arrr. well win i were a wee lad me pappy gimme his willy. he says ta me he says, “oi Agrid, dun ye lissen tae wot otheres be sayin too ye” an i took ‘is wee willy winkie in me mbumive paw an i give it a wee rub til it popped. an thats ‘ow i know forum builder were gay, mate.

Topics: (.)(.), lol and boobies

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:41PM

Clarissa explains IT ALL.

Na na na na na na. Nana nana na na. Alirght! Alrigh! Naaa naaa na na na. Nana na na na na. Way cool! Na na na na na. NA NA NA NA NA NA! Nanana na na na. Just do it!

Topics: FER, GUS and SON!!!!

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:37PM

I love the JAZZCAT!!!

tip tappin can’t stop my toes when that kool kitteh takes teh stage. snip snappin my fingers and gettin into the grrooove. so smooth. a prhensile thumbs overated because dis cat can JAM, daddio! meeeeowza look at that slick bird charleston-choppin on over with mischief in her eye? purrrrfect!

Topics: made, in and carolina

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:35PM

Paaaale Waaarriorsss!!!

wwoooOOOooo I reach up from Behind you’re sofa. cold clammy hands are enclosing ur neck! boooO!!!!! buaahahahahha!!!! your cheetos…ARE GONE!!! IN A FLASH! and a thunder crack thru the night. my cold breathe swishes past your hairs and sets your red death ring allight on you’re xbox…

Topics: i have, to and pee lol

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:27PM

FORUMSBUILDR IS FOR fabulous person BABBIES

YOUR A GAY CHILDE. IM A WICCAN. BETWIXT THE BOTH WE CANNOT AGREEE ON VOTEING. I HOLD TEH CANDLE BETWEEN THE DARK TROLLS AND THE BUILDRS – WARRIORS OF LITE SINCE LONG TIME HENCE.

Topics: SUCK, A and male reproductive organ

Submitted on: 05/19/2009 12:24PM

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 05/19/2009 12:44PM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

hey guys, what the **** is up in this lovely thread?

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

this is the best thread

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

this is the best smile

idgi why i have negative build score????? herse another smile: Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

every time people downvote posts this happens in the world Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!