Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

HunyrgLiekTehWofl Posted:

To me, those are just a bunch of 3-letter acronyms. But in case you were wondering, the health care here also excells at squeezing money, and offering barely any treatment at all. Being government-run and all. And it’s doing it’s best to hinder private health care systems, which are offering more while charging moreorless the same.

Well those “acronyms” I posted are “in a nutshell” the dominant health care systems available here in the United States. Each one has their own benefits above “free” healthcare (which is atrocious) and against each other. However with the government charging private practices more and more money through taxes and “licenses” the normally affordable systems have now either

a) raised their rates TREMENDOUSLY in comparison to the last 10 years (or “pre-Bush)

b) opted to keep their rates lower than the competition at the price of service and reputable doctors.

c) screw over the people by (I’m dead serious on this one = HMO) “misdiagnosing” the patient forcing them to keep returning to the doctors office until whatever the real “problem” is becomes life threatening. This way the doctors can collect money off the insurance companies for maximum amount of visits at the risk of the patient.

Trust me if you have cancer? You’re not going to know about it through HMO until its already well into the operating stage. This way they can collect for the operating procedure. The government have forced these underhanded methods through their insane taxations and bullying of private practices and clinics.

Here in America our doctors do NOT prevent sickness anymore. They only have one rule. Prevent death. So unless you are ready to die? Don’t expect to get proper health care unless you fork out the ca$h.

I really don’t know how your government deals with medication prices in Poland, but I can bumure you here its a ****ing joke. The American system and policies are so bad and so overpriced when it comes to medications that people that REALLY need those prescriptions have actually had to resort to going over the border to Canada in order to purchase them for cheaper.

American Diplomacy has been a failure to the well-being of its citizens for years. Its only getting worse.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!