Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amphitrite

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Its kinda of hard to fend off a troll. Its not like everyone can come up with witty metaphorical slap in the face to stop the other persons. Even if you “fended” for yourself, idiots will still continue not taking a hint, and even if you “left” they can still go after you in “real life”. I mean just take a look at boxxy (apparently an internet meme for some odd reason), she “fended” for herself and guess what, she’s still getting death threats. Some moron went and posted her real name and address on 4chan (of all place).

The bill is more meant for that kind of case.

Yeah the bill will probably be misused by idiots (like the book burning kind).I don’t wish for the bill to pbum but I can certainly understand the reason for introducing it. You don’t harbum someone when they’re physically in front of you, don’t harbum them when they’re online.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!