Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

HunyrgLiekTehWofl Posted:

I beg your pardon, but how You managed to come up with such conclusion escapes me.

To answer a quote with a quote:

My advice: get off the internet. Seriously, no wonder you’re getting bitter thoughts about humanity if you’re reading flamewars. Also, the idea of degradation of society is probably as old as any society. The very fact that humans are still out there proves that it’s not that bad.

Sorry for beingc picky here, but I thought it was syphilis. Which, on a sidenote, leads to question what actually lies in the Lenin’s mausoleum, as it’s way to good looking for a syphilis victim.

//OK, I’ve looked it up and it seems that the syphilis is only one of theories.

Perhaps they’re are cases of people dying from “guilt”, but I did not mean it so literally. Maybe I should have said “died inside” in order to convey the amount of suffering the man went through in his last years…

Apology for the confusion.

Hm, why exactly that time? I’m just asking for reasoning behind choosing that particular date, I don’t know history of the US that well and though it seems obvious to me that it’s no longer as it once was, I couldn’t point a single even since which thing started to screw over.

Well first there really ISNT a point where Americans can say “THIS IS WHEN WE STOPPED BELIEVING THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO HELP US”. I personally say that point, because it was the last time that the people universally believed that a government official (in this case the president) was there for them. After Kennedy who did we get… Nixon>? LOL. Anyways…

Be careful where you’re going with that. I can imagine people who do nothing because of ther parent’s hard work. How would you respond to that? How would communism cope with succession?

You do realize that Lenin obliterated the Czar and all of his family and descendants right? Once again, FAR TOO RADICAL for my tastes but I think over time their economic power should be fazed out. Perhaps a generation or two.

probably Reagan Posted:

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I’m from the AMERICAN government and I’m here to help.

There… I fixed that for you. Its sad to think that people are so terrified of their “elected” leaders.

More to follow…Log in to see images!

EDIT: Where are you from again?

Vince Russo edited this message on 03/29/2008 4:59PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!