Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

duca Posted:

Can you please address the specific situation that Crinkz referred to rather then just giving the same answer over and over again? I’ve tried tubmailing a mod two days ago about it and I got no answer. Can a person post personal information in IDC and get away with it or not? That’s not a minor infraction either. We’re talking PERMABAN here. How can one mod think something is not a permaban offense and another think it is? This isn’t a grey area like shock, this one is black or white. Either it is or it isn’t.

Just the fact that I have to ask this question again is a sign that something ain’t right here. How can we possibly avoid getting banned if the mods don’t even know it’s a bannable offense?.

I believe that only things that can get CZ in legal trouble (including posting personal information) are not allowed in IDC.

Unfortunately, IDC got referred to as a “no man’s land” behind the scenes and there were different interpretations.

IDC is one of the many things we’re trying to nail down right now. No, that doesn’t mean we’re looking to ban you for spamming and trolling and the like, we’re just trying to figure out exactly what *does* apply – such as CP and personal info.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!