Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

First off, I predict this thread will quickly be ignored unless a mod checks it constantly.

Secondly,I support Chawin. I’m tired of people getting banned by “the luck of the draw” because each mod has a different set of rules. As an example Nicco thinks IDC is no-mans land where no-rules apply, while spacekadt doesn’t. One mod may warn a user for a insta-ban rule such as posting goatse, while another would simply warn them. You guys need to follow the SAME rule set so the users stop getting so damn confused about the rules of this site.

1. A specific ban structure (or rather, a modification to the existing one) is one of the primary points of discussion. And it seems to actually be erring on the side of leniency.

2. The rules actually have seen some relaxation. We’ve actually removed one permaban offense.

We know that fairness of enforcement is an important issue. And we’ve factored that heavily into our discussions. When there were only 1 or 2 Mods, it was not as obvious when those two Mods had slightly different applications of enforcement. And it did happen, more than we might think, based upon the account histories I’ve seen. But with only 2 cooks in the kitchen, it never ‘boiled over’.

Now with 7 Mods, the same thing is happening, but it’s more noticeable. Part of that is that a lot more of the bannable offenses were being caught early. Four times as many sets of eyes tends to result in stronger enforcement. Add to that the enforcement structure which allowed a significant degree of individual interpretation, and this is where we are today.

When we’re allowed to go into more details, we will. I think that may be relatively soon.

Some people will be pleased with the changes, others will not. But the ultimate goal is to improve the community, not to degenerate it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!