Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

we hope to sell these systems so stealing someone else’s system and tweaking Log in to see images!. We go with 3 d6 for our rolls and if you like a D10 system idea, then White Wolf games may be for you. They have some excellent systems and mechanics, that is if you like dice pools. Which I do, although we don’t use that. Our other system actually uses a deck of regular playing cards and a hand which has some very different game play though I’m not as much of a fan of that system.

The growth system we have in place for it is one where you use skill x and you become better at it, so it’s not just a dungeon crawler, you could never attack an enemy and become the highest skilled person on the team which actually happened in one of our games since she was the only person playing most of the time. And as for spendable points for success in a play, We use Luck which can be restored by getting either triple 1’s or triple 6’s and when used, you add a dice to your roll and take the highest 3, not fool proof but we consider 3 6’s a success given their rarity.

It’s only a simple Stat added to Skill added to roll system, though you can replace a roll by taking your time on a check at the cost of gaining experience, though I really like where you’re going with the specializations leading to different rolls. I’ll have to keep that in mind and maybe look at how d10 would play out like that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!