Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

That’s what we’re gunning for, essentially modular rules that allow for quick integration of any action without 15 sourcebooks and to make any crazy campaign easy to make. We use the old stat pool method of creation but I found GURPS to be a bit of a cluster****.

Maybe it was the presentation but it sure as hell isn’t pick up and play. I didn’t see anything on magic but I suspect that wasn’t exactly nice and easy given that the one book I did see was essentially nothing but character creation it seems very varied as far as what one can do, but at the same time doesn’t seem very friendly to new players.

We hope to be all inclusive but not cluttered, a single book to cover all possibilities and hopefully stay under 200 pages. That’s why I want to see what kind of obscure things people can come up with to see how it meshes with the current system.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!