Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

FAIL Posted:

You know, you’re right. I never read any threads I post in.

I’m pretty sure “the LAST thing we need” is for you to continue to talk about how the dom changes wouldn’t benefit you. You should start trying to wrap your head around ideas that would bring more people (like me) into the game and make being in a klan for dom more useful.

If you read any of my prior posts you would notice that I didn’t have a problem with most all of her suggestions, and in fact I openly supported them. But when the talk turns to sticking MORE artificial, unnecessary caps on scoops that AREN’T excessive and AREN’T broken, it changes.

As far as talking about stuff that “children know nothing about,” did it ever occur to you that maybe the good buildrs actually know what they’re talking about when they say that chocolate is not remotely broken? Most every poster has agreed in this thread that currently chocolate does not need a nerf.

The fact of the matter is that domfabulous persons get bumhurt when they don’t have an advantage someone else does, regardless of how much effort it took to achieve that advantage, and regardless of the fact that EVERY ONE of them had the same opportunity to do so.

I would love klans to be more effective, more useful, and more fun. I would also love if you and others would stop putting words into my mouth that I never said.

Shii edited this message on 04/30/2009 12:07AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!