Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

plk Posted:

I didn’t bring Brainfreeze into it; Scully and Sancdar did that already. I was simply responding to Sancdar’s claim that “everybody else” gets bumhurt about the people in our klan. As far as I know, it’s just you guys. We work with plenty of other people who aren’t in your klan.

No, they didn’t. Brainfreeze as a whole has no issue with your *klan*. A few people have issues with a few other people.

Your recent additions? Particularly Merc and Context? They’re two of the most bumhurt inducing players in fwz… hving nothing to do with Brainfreeze. I know you don’t like me/us, but when Ricket’s response to a jaw drop when someone questioned Merc’s addition is “he causes a lot of bumhurt, what better reason” it kinda nullifies your maligning.

Now, can we get back to the subject at hand and stop attacking each other over stupid ****? (I say this to everyone…Log in to see images!

As far as the posts I’ve seen about it interfering with actually playing dom, I might be one of the few, but I’d totally leech with a system like this. It would give me something to do with my alts again since I’m too damned lazy to actually attempt to medal on multiple alts. Too monotonous.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!