Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

plk Posted:

Huh, I wasn’t aware that Brainfreeze = “everybody else,” but now that I know it is, I’ll just keep that in mind. I also had no idea that MercWithMouth even played the game or had anything to do with domination.

Again, I simply don’t see the point to Scully’s suggestion here. If there isn’t time for anyone on CZ to devote to fixing domination, how is there time to create some new side game with vague/nonexistent klan rewards?

I’m not quite sure why you need to bring Brainfreeze into this at all, but personally I don’t really like the idea in the OP. Granted 3 scoops has shown to be too many, and 1 too few. But it sounded to me like the OP suggests we either go for our klan goal or participate in domination. I’d like to do both without having to give up the other?

Wylin edited this message on 04/29/2009 8:17PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!