Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

dobnits Posted:

As much as I appreciate your intentions JB, I am actually going to disagree at the moment. I dont see why we have to go for realism with the size of ones E-Peen™. If anything, There are plenty of people on the internets who have “Larger than Life” E-Peens (in the more literal sense, not this in game achievement) This being a parody of the internet itself, it only makes sense that there are a few people lugging along a 20+ incher, as I have seen a few of those in my internet endeavors. Keep it the way it is for now, maybe reconsider when they reach 30” or so. Either that or do the chopping when/if those milestone E-Peens™ are introduced. I’m sure if those show up, people will be a little less whiny. (crosses fingers)

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

This, if we have all of our peens cut at the EXACT SAME TIME that you introduce 50 new milestone peens, there’s a fairly good chance that some people’s may not even change or may actually increase depending on how they’ve been playing. By introducing the new peens the Leaderboards will get a bit of a shuffle anyways so if anything will soften the blow, timing would be it, not going around with a paddle and swatting our bumes to prepare us for the bumhurt.

Also we need an emoticon to represent that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!