Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sancdar Posted:

As for the BoD/Scully drama going down, I think you guys should try to tone it down a bit. BoD, if I know you guys are infamous for having players that everybody else gets bumhurt about, you should know it too. Didn’t you guys recently add MercWithMouth to the klan? It’s probably impossible to keep personal considerations out of a game balance discussion, but it would be great if people would try their best to consider what changes could make the game better as a whole rather than what would be to their advantage. I’m not accusing anybody here, but I see it happen in pretty much every game balance community.

Huh, I wasn’t aware that Brainfreeze = “everybody else,” but now that I know it is, I’ll just keep that in mind. I also had no idea that MercWithMouth even played the game or had anything to do with domination.

Again, I simply don’t see the point to Scully’s suggestion here. If there isn’t time for anyone on CZ to devote to fixing domination, how is there time to create some new side game with vague/nonexistent klan rewards?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!