Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Courtney Posted:

This statement says a lot more about your feelings about BoD, Scully, than it does about BoD…Are we targeted by other klans as The Enemy? Sure.

I have no feelings about you Courtney. I had some game based disagreements with how BoD approached things last summer, but beyond that I really haven’t spent any time thinking about you.

For clarity sake, I based my comment on the fact that there are 3 main dom klans (GGM, BF, BoD) and one that is trying to kind of get it’s crap together (WeChall.) GGM has a stated klan goal to defeat BoD. It’s on their klan page and has been the mantra since like October. BF plays for BF, but has had a sort-of alliance with GGM since October. quang has openly stated that he reserves all destruction specifically for Ricket, perhaps he is just role playing.

I have no idea who individual players make deals with, I bumume it is whoever is most likely to further their personal goals. It’s nice if the enemy stuff is all role play, it is a game after all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!