Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I really like scully’s ideas. I would be MUCH more likely to participate in dom if there was something else to work towards other than just medals, and all of the e-peen/ability ideas make being in a klan for dom much more of a team effort and less individual (which makes a ton more sense than how it is now IMO).

I’m not going to pretend like I know much about scoop cap problems or specific things like that, but what I DO know about (more than most I’d say) is how dom used to be, and how boring it currently is since the only thing to work towards is a medal that essentially goes away every season. There doesn’t feel like there is much of a team aspect, other than “I won’t attack you if you don’t attack me” and “let’s pwn forums at the same time.”

Scully for mod 09****

**** again

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!