Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

They have said, many many times before, that they are working on a lot of parts to the puzzle.

Would you rather they spend their time making regular updates on the status of each of a dozen different projects, or would you rather they send that time on the projects themselves?

And while I’m not at liberty to go into details, I can confirm that many very cool things are in the works.

I’m pretty sure that it’s possible to make occasional brief updates about stuff like this without it seriously taking away time from coding projects. Giving updates gives you hope that things will change, lets you know your concerns are being heard, and gives you an incentive to stick around. Not hearing much of anything gives the impression that pretty much nothing is going to see much improvement until episode 3 comes out. We’ve already been told that domination won’t change until then, so I’d guess that forumbuildr is on the same schedule.

And oh yeah, agree re: the logos.

plk edited this message on 04/28/2009 12:40PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!