Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

then 2 scoops per 12 perhaps. 3 is maybe a bit much. However, raids are a bit harder to organize now, are shorter by their nature, and in competitive brackets, don’t represent an unbeatable advantage, as shii is demonstrating. I should note that this is the first week since the stray bullet came out that there are scoops on the table in the top bracket, and that alone is a positive change in my eyes.

On the current overpowered-’stache system, all I had to do was have a 60+ streak and wait until the last 10 minutes to run my visits, and I was practically guaranteed at least one medal, maybe two if my streak was high enough and that’s lame.

If our new question is “how do we keep people from getting scared away in brackets below the top while keeping the game interesting for people who know how to play” then I think we’re not going to find an easy answer. Attacks are powerful right now and we need a method to put a lot of scoops on the table to make sure that everything doesn’t get blown away. Also newbies are always going to get scared off by experienced dommer’s scoop piles.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!