Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

zagerblag Posted:

Nice idea, but it wouldn’t work. It would be too much effort to code and learn, and Dom would be split into medallers and grinders (not necessarily the same every week). Klan raiding would make regular Dom more difficult, so anyone seriously trying to Dom would only leech raids. Furthermore, this would give big cherry advantages to mbumive Klans. Some of these problems may be fixable; some aren’t.

I don’t know about the coding of course, but a lot of it would obviously only involve mirroring pre-existing coding. The klan bank system would be the only thing that couldn’t really reuse coding, but it seems to me that the current flezz system could likely be adapted. Players instantly earn flezz via jobs. Flezz gain and loss is tracked via spend friend. Surely it would only take adding a klan “spend friend” that recognized cherry scoops as flezz. What would be harder would be the ability to click and direct rewards to specific klannies, but still.

I highly doubt it would be too much effort to learn. I realize that counting 12 – 11 – 12 – 11 is terribly complex and that counting higher adds more numbers, but since most can already count to 100 for their streaks I have faith in the denizens of ForumWarz. Even those who do not possess the power of the permanoob. Log in to see images!

Klan raiding would be entirely optional and have zero impact on an individual unless they chose for it to impact them. There would be no reason that someone could not leech. I mentioned specifically that it would likely be encouraged. The klan scoops could not be used to improve the individual players weekly game.

Mbumive klans have a numbers advantage, but with the one raid per 60 hours restriction left in place it would be very difficult for the free scoops to happen without some organization. If they are willing to organize, then the scoops are earned. They would also have far more members who would want to be paid out benefits. I don’t see it being a real problem. Perhaps you should talk to Ricket and see who he thinks would hit a good reward first BoD or WeChall. My money is on BoD.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!