Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

mary misanthrope Posted:

Honestly, Amp, I identify as an anarcho-communist, and I think that anarchism or communism can work, just not on a large scale, and not without the sacrifice of some of the comforts of contemporary living.

I think part of the problem is really the modern way of life that people are accustomed to. I think that communism in some form could have been successful, only the theorists who are most renowned for these theories were born after the problems of greed and abuse of power ad been in place for centuries. The fact is, you can’t rewind history. The fact that these theories were borne in the context that they were is kinda too-little-too-late.

Absolutely AGREE.

Communism gets a horrible rep because of Stalin.. who did everything against the laws and ideals set by his predecessor Lenin. Stalin killed more people than Nazi Germany and unfortunately they were mostly his own.

Lenin killed about a hundred thousand but he only killed religious leaders and such. (something I as an atheist at least understand, though it isn’t very “human” to do such)

The point is even Lenin who is considered one of the greatest Communist leaders in history (Deng Xiaoping is up there as well) had many failures among his morality and could not lead his people with a pure heart.

As much as I love the idea of a true communism or even to a lesser extent anarchy (I still feel leaders need to exist), the problem is that as humanity rolls on less and less people of pure and of “strong virtue” seem to exist.

No more are the day’s of righteous actions coming from the church or religious raised. No more are the day’s of a hard work ethic supported by a strong sense of family obligation. True communism has fallen and in its ideal place lie the deterioration of man.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!