Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

It’s round three, baby, and the votewhoring has begun!

Here’s why you should vote for me, Jalapeno Bootyhole:

1) It’s a known fact that I read every single Tubmail that goes through our system. I’ll know if you didn’t vote for me, and will subsequently ban you, permanently. That’s right: each and every ****ing one of you.

2) Although I clearly have a streak of Camwhore in me, I’m an Emo Kid all the way, and thus have a highly fragile ego. My capacity for BAWWWWWWWWfulness is well dogreat timesented, and my mood swings greatly affect my ability to work. In other words, if you want Episode 3 to happen (or at least, to not suck), you’ll want to make sure I’m one happy camper.

3) I’m not one to insult my beloved Forumwarriorz, so I won’t sling mud, telling you why you shouldn’t vote for any of my fine competitors. I’m simply better-looking than any of them, is all. Better in the sack, too, I bet.

4) I’ve given away tons of BPs over the last year or so for all kinds of contests, yet nobody’s ever sent me a single one. So winning this would mean a lot to me.

5) It would drive Fran nuts if I won.

6) I could easily have stickied this thread, updated our blog and Twitter feed to whore for even more votes, offered new and fantastical E-Peen™ to supporters (it’s not against the rules!), impersonated users you actually respect and have them insist that you vote for me, sabotaged other people’s votewhoring threads, deleted the Tubmails of those who dared not vote for me and committed a whole slew of other unscrupulous shenanigans. Instead, as a man of the people, I come to you with a simple General Role Playing thread — just like any other player.

(Except for the banning thing. I’m absolutely serious about that one.)

Thanks! Forumwarz appreciates your cooperation. Oh, and mods, requesting sticky, on pain of de-modding.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!