Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ Why you should vote for me in the Forumwarz Next Male Top Model contest.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

It’s round three, baby, and the votewhoring has begun!

Here’s why you should vote for me, Jalapeno Bootyhole:

1) It’s a known fact that I read every single Tubmail that goes through our system. I’ll know if you didn’t vote for me, and will subsequently ban you, permanently. That’s right: each and every ****ing one of you.

2) Although I clearly have a streak of Camwhore in me, I’m an Emo Kid all the way, and thus have a highly fragile ego. My capacity for BAWWWWWWWWfulness is well dogreat timesented, and my mood swings greatly affect my ability to work. In other words, if you want Episode 3 to happen (or at least, to not suck), you’ll want to make sure I’m one happy camper.

3) I’m not one to insult my beloved Forumwarriorz, so I won’t sling mud, telling you why you shouldn’t vote for any of my fine competitors. I’m simply better-looking than any of them, is all. Better in the sack, too, I bet.

4) I’ve given away tons of BPs over the last year or so for all kinds of contests, yet nobody’s ever sent me a single one. So winning this would mean a lot to me.

5) It would drive Fran nuts if I won.

6) I could easily have stickied this thread, updated our blog and Twitter feed to whore for even more votes, offered new and fantastical E-Peen™ to supporters (it’s not against the rules!), impersonated users you actually respect and have them insist that you vote for me, sabotaged other people’s votewhoring threads, deleted the Tubmails of those who dared not vote for me and committed a whole slew of other unscrupulous shenanigans. Instead, as a man of the people, I come to you with a simple General Role Playing thread — just like any other player.

(Except for the banning thing. I’m absolutely serious about that one.)

Thanks! Forumwarz appreciates your cooperation. Oh, and mods, requesting sticky, on pain of de-modding.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

fine upstanding member of society

Avatar: 60741 2013-02-25 10:51:43 -0500

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Permanoob

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

6) I could easily have stickied this thread, updated our blog and Twitter feed to whore for even more votes, offered new and fantastical E-Peen™ to supporters (it’s not against the rules!), impersonated users you actually respect and have them insist that you vote for me, sabotaged other people’s votewhoring threads, deleted the Tubmails of those who dared not vote for me and committed a whole slew of other unscrupulous shenanigans.

I would be far more compelled to vote for you if you did these things.

Move this to the Whores forum and sticky it, imo. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

tl;still read; still didn’t vote on you Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

scullyangel Posted:

Move this to the Whores forum and sticky it, imo. Log in to see images!

Yes, ma’am.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Yes, ma’am.

Avatar: 170324 Tue Apr 21 02:04:35 -0400 2009

[thirty-two minus t-
wenty-five
]

Level 26 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

I could easily have stickied this thread, updated our blog and Twitter feed to whore for even more votes, offered new and fantastical E-Peen™ to supporters (it’s not against the rules!), impersonated users you actually respect and have them insist that you vote for me, sabotaged other people’s votewhoring threads, deleted the Tubmails of those who dared not vote for me and committed a whole slew of other unscrupulous shenanigans.

one down, six to go

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

It’s round three, baby, and the votewhoring has begun!

Here’s why you should vote for me, Jalapeno Bootyhole:

2) Although I clearly have a streak of Camwhore in me, I’m an Emo Kid all the way, and thus have a highly fragile ego. My capacity for BAWWWWWWWWfulness is well dogreat timesented, and my mood swings greatly affect my ability to work. In other words, if you want Episode 3 to happen (or at least, to not suck), you’ll want to make sure I’m one happy camper.

But it’s going to suck if we DO vote for you, too. Just like the first two episodes.

Oh hell, I did it anyway.

I was once molested by Robert Jordan. It took way too long and nothing interesting happened.

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

LOL.

Voting for possible peen whoring. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

7 Posted:

one down, six to go

You do love that number!

It obviously wasn’t me who stickied it, come on now.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Okay, voted for you despite the wall of text.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I’m simply better-looking than any of them, is all.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I really did vote for you though.

But seriously, don’t post on my thread anymore, jerk. >:|

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

5) It would drive Fran nuts if I won.

The most compelling argument you have, imo.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Shii Posted:

I really did vote for you though.

But seriously, don’t post on my thread anymore, jerk. >:|

Hey, I voted for you too.

Also, you tended to be the runner-up in all the fake votes I made, using the accounts of inactive and dead posters.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

6) I could easily have stickied this thread, updated our blog and Twitter feed to whore for even more votes, offered new and fantastical E-Peen™ to supporters (it’s not against the rules!), impersonated users you actually respect and have them insist that you vote for me, sabotaged other people’s votewhoring threads, deleted the Tubmails of those who dared not vote for me and committed a whole slew of other unscrupulous shenanigans. Instead, as a man of the people, I come to you with a simple General Role Playing thread — just like any other player.

I will vote for you if you do all the above. Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hey, I voted for you too.

Also, you tended to be the runner-up in all the fake votes I made, using the accounts of inactive and dead posters.

Hahahahaha

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

3) I’m not one to insult my beloved Forumwarriorz, so I won’t sling mud, telling you why you shouldn’t vote for any of my fine competitors. I’m simply better-looking than any of them, is all. Better in the sack, too, I bet.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

You claim to be better in the sack when you can’t even be bothered to wait for us to get in the sack with you according to your own submission? Plus you can’t even go a second round once we get there?

Johnny Mac at least got us some flowers, and Shii got all nice and prepped for us. Maybe if you were a little more willing to please your partner I would have voted for you.

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Voting for JB because he stickied this thread and might award epeens to supporters Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!