Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Leechbait Posted:

you said in another post a couple days ago that reporting small things was a bannable offense

No, spamming reports for minor offenses is a worse offense than most of the minor offenses.

If someone posts ‘hurf durf’ in a GD thread, and a player reports them, and then re-reports to complain that the player wasn’t banned, that’s abusing the report tool.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It’s a point of discussion. I don’t see why not.

Is it a rule, or an aspiration? If it’s an aspiration, should it be reworded?

I was just making sure that this was intended as an actual discussion.

I think it does need to be re-worded, because if we started warning/banning people for not following that ‘rule’, then it would get messy, very fast.

However, since that rule isn’t listed in the rules thread or in the wiki, I think it’s not really a ‘rule’. But clarification would be good.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!