Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So basically, congratulations to ET for giving an observent player the ability to quintuple the flezz they invested in Master Balls, or more. This is just plain ****ed up, and the fact a moderator doesn’t see a problem with it just makes it worse. Did you even consider running your plan by ET first?

Acid, you’re just contributing towards proving this games economy is a ****ing joke. What you’ve done here discourages other players from taking part. Because why bother if they have to put in magnitudes more effort, to make the same amount of flezz?

I despair at ETs ineptitude, and the corrupt mods and incompetent advisers that surround him.

Not to be rude, but why is the hit to the economy a big deal this time? Because it affects you?

ET cut the price of junk twice, both times unannounced, and each time I lost millions of Flezz. No one really cared, because it only hurt a few people.

This time, ET removes an item from sale, and a few people benefit, and suddenly it’s a huge deal, unfair to everyone, and accusations of corruptions are flying everywhere.

If steps are taken to remove the Flezz that as ‘corruptly’ gained by people buying Master Balls for resale, then I want the Flezz I lost from the unannounced reductions in junk prices returned. If one adjustment to the economy that affected a small number of people needs to be addressed, then they all should be.

If not, then people need to get over it, write it off as another bump in the Flezz road, and talk about addressing the real problems with the economy, rather than trying to turn this into a mod hunt (even though there are non-mods who stocked up as well).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!