Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I have my reasons for doing this specific contest.

Anyway, people update articles all the time. If you do a significant change, and you show your work, BB2 has traditionally reviewed and awarded Peen for it.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Word to the wise though, the review happens based off of the current history shown in the Wiki pages, I’ve been making large updates to .moar drops being the first to post drop rates and have completed episode 1 before asking about the peen. Just before I ask though, the .moar info section gets an overhaul and people start listing a whole lot of .moar locations which meant about 50 tiny “added 1 file somewhere in there” updates and knocking out all of my own.

I was told “3 updates doesn’t qualify the peen” and have since started to make a bunch of smaller updates instead of just waiting to do 1200 runs and posting the info.

I’ll try again soon enough…

And really I can see this method working for getting people to actually work on the wiki a bit. Other pages to be made are the individual forum pages where things like “approximate damage range vs 1 Defense”, creators, or place in storyline can be added in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!