Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Oh god… Lagoon for SNES.

Just… just bad memories. Ok, props for depressing me, awesome score, and some decent graphics. But this was next to impossible to beat. It;s one of those things were you get hurt if any enemy touches you. You know how you have a short window of invincibility? Not here. A low level enemy running into will continue to attack you, and you as good as dead in a matter of few seconds. Then there are the bosses. First, you’re not allowed to use any magic against them. Most of them moves faster the more they are damaged. The problem is you can’t just keep hurting them a little at a time. At one point, they move/teleport too fast for you to actually hit them- you were supposed to take out all their health in one go.

Then there’s the last battle. But it’s not one enemy it’s 5! A dome covered thing, a gargoyle with a whip tail, a 7 foot human gorilla hybrid and then an eagle with 4 wings that takes up 2/3 of the screen. After that you have to fight the whip tail guy again. Except now he has more energy and teleports. Yeah I never beat it.

Mario Superstar Baseball- GC.

Comeback AI in spades. ‘Nuff said.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!