Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I didn’t read the last few posts cause it got really tl;dr, but my “stunt” had nothing to do with improving buildr, all that really needs to be changed is, like Inertia said, change the way unvoted submissions pop up so they aren’t on the top. Also I think his idea of having submissions for an account and not alts makes so much sense it’s insane.

Imo Bashy gets the forum a lot because they are actually decent ideas and people agree with them. If you are all whining just because nobody else gets to play: get more creative people to submit. I don’t know what kind of crap would be chosen if Bashy wasn’t here.

What I did was out of boredom and buildr is mostly fine, I figured that they’d all -5 really quick like other times I submitted joke ones, but everyone jumped on the b& wagon, so I’m sorry for that, though it turned out to be a lot of fun and community togetherness that you don’t see too often.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!