Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

was Posted:

I think the stray bullet has removed any process of defense in domination.

I agree, but only to a certain degree. Would that matter nearly so much if The bumhole wasn’t so powerful with no drawback? The goal in killing cards is primarily to eliminate The Shield leaving your opponent vulnerable. I don’t want them to have 10 Modest Improvements, but they have already lost scoops buying those.

Currently, it really feels like the only time it is mathematically smart to choose something other than The bumhole is if you are going for the minimum scoops medal and the scoop leaders clearly aren’t. You virtually net 6 scoops every time you use an bumhole. The main reason to destroy with Stray Bullet is to prevent an opponent from doing the same to you or a klannie.

From a defensive stance, when looking to earn a medal, if The bumhole wasn’t such a threat I don’t think I would be nearly as interested in Stray Bullet as I would be in The Shield or The Modest Improvement.

Part of the problem may be that Stray bullet is stopped by The Shield effectively making it another plinking attack card when needed. I wonder how things would be if it simply left an equipped shield in place and hit one of the remaining cards?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!