Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun The stray bullet is an awesome card

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

It has completely changed the way people play Domination. I really enjoyed it.

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/show_team/0

However the advantage of last minutes pistachio is getting bigger now. Any thoughts?

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Maybe a tad overpowered?

Anyway I enjoy it.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

quantumenergy Posted:

It has completely changed the way people play Domination. I really enjoyed it.

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/show_team/0

However the advantage of last minutes pistachio is getting bigger now. Any thoughts?

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Wow, I’m happy I’m not in that messed up bracket. But yeah, it’s nice to be able to attack someone’s last minute “**** you” arsenal of bumholes, unequipped shields and Minor Improvements.

Last minute Pistachios will only become worse and worse as time goes by, someone mentioned limiting it to 20 scoops in a suggestions forums and I agree with him, although last minute pwn to suddenly jump ahead will always be an issue.

Personally I’m looking forward to the next theme week to shake things up.Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Stray Bullet in conjunction with the 10 scoop bumhole is overpowered. We either need a slight reduction on the number of scoops The bumhole hits or an increase in the number of cards a player can hold. Possibly both.

Side note: You aren’t doing your part this week, that bracket should be clean. Try harder. Log in to see images!

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Lester Burnham Posted:

Stray Bullet in conjunction with the 10 scoop bumhole is overpowered. We either need a slight reduction on the number of scoops The bumhole hits or an increase in the number of cards a player can hold. Possibly both.

Side note: You aren’t doing your part this week, that bracket should be clean. Try harder. Log in to see images!

Hmm yeah. I think bumhole should be nerfed a bit. Something like 10 scoops for people with lowest cards, 5 scoops for others. That would be better.

PS. I’m only interested in destroying Ricket Log in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I think the stray bullet has removed any process of defense in domination.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

was Posted:

I think the stray bullet has removed any process of defense in domination.

I agree, but only to a certain degree. Would that matter nearly so much if The bumhole wasn’t so powerful with no drawback? The goal in killing cards is primarily to eliminate The Shield leaving your opponent vulnerable. I don’t want them to have 10 Modest Improvements, but they have already lost scoops buying those.

Currently, it really feels like the only time it is mathematically smart to choose something other than The bumhole is if you are going for the minimum scoops medal and the scoop leaders clearly aren’t. You virtually net 6 scoops every time you use an bumhole. The main reason to destroy with Stray Bullet is to prevent an opponent from doing the same to you or a klannie.

From a defensive stance, when looking to earn a medal, if The bumhole wasn’t such a threat I don’t think I would be nearly as interested in Stray Bullet as I would be in The Shield or The Modest Improvement.

Part of the problem may be that Stray bullet is stopped by The Shield effectively making it another plinking attack card when needed. I wonder how things would be if it simply left an equipped shield in place and hit one of the remaining cards?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Lester Burnham Posted:

I agree, but only to a certain degree. Would that matter nearly so much if The bumhole wasn’t so powerful with no drawback? The goal in killing cards is primarily to eliminate The Shield leaving your opponent vulnerable. I don’t want them to have 10 Modest Improvements, but they have already lost scoops buying those.

Currently, it really feels like the only time it is mathematically smart to choose something other than The bumhole is if you are going for the minimum scoops medal and the scoop leaders clearly aren’t. You virtually net 6 scoops every time you use an bumhole. The main reason to destroy with Stray Bullet is to prevent an opponent from doing the same to you or a klannie.

From a defensive stance, when looking to earn a medal, if The bumhole wasn’t such a threat I don’t think I would be nearly as interested in Stray Bullet as I would be in The Shield or The Modest Improvement.

Part of the problem may be that Stray bullet is stopped by The Shield effectively making it another plinking attack card when needed. I wonder how things would be if it simply left an equipped shield in place and hit one of the remaining cards?

People often talks about cards as if they are worth X scoops, etc. But in reality you can’t say that. This isn’t a 1-on-1 duel so you really can’t say stuff like by using 1 bumhole you effectively has gained 6 scoops. Because there are other people in the bracket..

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Lester Burnham Posted:

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

That would be interesting to see, total upvote yo.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Inertia Posted:

People often talks about cards as if they are worth X scoops, etc. But in reality you can’t say that. This isn’t a 1-on-1 duel so you really can’t say stuff like by using 1 bumhole you effectively has gained 6 scoops. Because there are other people in the bracket..

In most of the brackets there are at most 3 or 4 actual players. This means you are targeting your only competition and yes, The bumhole is worth 6 scoops.

In the top 3 or 4 brackets it is less certain because everyone up there is actively earning big quantities of scoops. However, particularly for klan play where 1 or 2 players go for medals and the others kill the competition, it doesn’t matter who is on top or targeted as long as they don’t end up on top at the end of the week. When you are in a support role Stray Bullet and The bumhole become even more powerful since you were not going to be a medal threat anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!