Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

This…

All Your Base Deed

That’s right, all your base ARE belong to us. But that’s for now. We seem to have, how should we put this, misplaced the deed. If you would find it, all your base would belong to you. Oh, look, here is the deed! You can take it, we don’t care.

Is beating these.

A Series of Tubes

Many years ago, Ted Stevens shocked the world with his revelation that the internet is a series of mbumive, tangled tubes (NOT a big truck).

This item gives you control over a small segment of these tubes, and all the information tangled within.

Master Ball

Specially designed to catch any Pokémon without fail, this ball is being introduced to Forumwarz to do the same thing it’s been doing since 1996: make an easy game even easier.

Ninja Power Training DVD

“YOU TOO CAN HAVE MEGA NINJA POWER” states the tag line of this corny bootlegged DVD. The production values may be sub-par, but somehow, this video can actually make you feel less pathetic about ruining someone’s virtual day online.

...Oh wait, those are the only three decent entries I could find, because everything else was completely downvoted within 2 hours. REMOVE DOWNVOTING YOU DUMB ****ING FISH HOW THICK ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/02/2009 5:52PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!