Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Guys cool down, all of you. This is still Game Discussion.

Permanoobs are meant as a challening clbum and can profit – in a relative way – the most from

special items with lots of offense. With the lack of high offense attacks, their pistachio loop

advantage is compensated with less lemons. Same goes for re-res, even more.

on forums under about level 15 (a majority? I don’t remember) the offense difference is totally inconsequential. With adblock, whether the attack involves images is totally irrelevant. However, four extra forums at the end of the streak represents an additional bonus at the finish of a streak. Longer streak = more weeks one can be fully competitive. Does this change the fact that the most social klan with the most decent dommers has the biggest advantage? Nope.

Several months ago I disagreed with this idea. Now I’ve got two alts where I “pnoobed” (leveled them up as a rere and changed clbumes after the clbum mission) and they are strong clbumes with all the klan forums. If they have them, everyone should have them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!