Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

I thought this thread was in an RP forum when I saw the title in the active topics section. Mispost? Late April Fools’ Day prank? Anyway, responding bumuming srs thread is srs.

Lester Burnham Posted:

Given the power of pistachio streaking in Domination it is ridiculous that one clbum be allowed to extend their streak beyond all other clbumes.

Even if pistachio remains uncapped for the existence of Forumwarz, this is a difference of 6 scoops. At the moment in solo runs, it’s 114 (36 + 38 + 40) versus 120 (38 + 40 + 42). There are a finite number of streaks that you can deploy within a dom week. In the worst case scenerio, it’s 22 scoops on the week (24 if you hold a visit over), but really, those 24 scoops are going to be bumholed away rather quickly.

Lester Burnham Posted:

Access to all the clbum forums makes their solo vanilla virtually impossible to interrupt.

Maybe I just don’t consider this a huge issue due to the alts I have, but…this doesn’t seem like a huge issue.

Lester Burnham Posted:

The top of the line attacks for Permas are text based – this gives them a huge speed advantage on the lower end forums.

Isn’t the lemon speedrun thing being converted to a turn-based system?

Lester Burnham Posted:

Additionally they have three “1 refresh” attacks where most of the normal clbumes only have two.

Emos, camwhores and trolls have 3. Not as if you even need more than 2 anyway.

Lester Burnham Posted:

New uber-powered equipment via itembuildr has radically closed the stat gap.

As Inconnu pointed out, attack power plays a bigger factor in this than offense.

Lester Burnham Posted:

Hell, 6th place on the medals leader board is held by a re-re!

I think that has more to do with the character belonging to the two biggest klans of domination players than clbum.

The only issue I would suggest is, say, someone leveling a re-re up to the clbum warfare stage, and then changing them over to a troll. Even then, it’s really a very minor issue, and quite frankly, if you’re willing to spend the time and BPs for 6 extra scoops, go for it.

Ricket edited this message on 04/02/2009 2:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!