Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

On this subject, I remember that JB once threatened to ban people who would just blindly downvote everything in Forumbuildr (I think it was SuperMonkeyMan but I’m not sure and Flamebate search engine is just that limited)...

It’s been a while since I buildr stuff, and I never touched itembuildr, but I’m sure these people still exist. Maybe if you actually ENFORCE that rule, stuff may change?

EDIT: Found it, I’m glad he didn’t have too much of a posting story otherwise it would be hell to find it. I know, Trollhole, but judging by the TM’s content and ET’s answer… maybe they were planning this then scrapped the idea together.

Fran edited this message on 03/31/2009 7:59AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!