Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Meepo

Avatar: 141135 Sat Mar 21 23:56:41 -0400 2009

Level 21 Hacker

The Original Meeper

Vodic Posted:

<random sob story that may or may not be true>

I am but a turtle with no means of ever holding a job to get money. Honestly, who would hire a turtle?

</random sob story that may or may not be true>

Hmmm….

<random sob story that may or may not be true>

Two years ago, I was in a car crash with a roller coaster and now I am a paraplegic amputee. Every morning I wobble to my computer and log on to ForumWarz, typing with my male reproductive organ which has now become opposable. This is all I do every day because I can no longer have a social life, due to my stump limbs and weird bendable male reproductive organ. Unfortunately I soon came to the end of Episode 1 and with nothing left to do, I contemplated hanging myself. That idea was soon trashed as I do not have arms with which to tie a rope to the ceiling fan with. So here I am, a sobbing blob of a man, and humbly beg of you to spare 7BP so that I can have something to do with my time once again, until I one day die in this very spot. The police will find my disfigured skeleton months later and wonder just what the hell kind of creature I was before concluding that I was indeed the Chupacabra.

</random sob story that may or may not be true>

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!