Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Swines 70 BP Giveaway Extravaganza (Potentiallly NSFW)

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Okay, here’s the deal.

I recently came into a lump sum of beeps and, in a rare fit of altruism, I have decided to distribute them amongst the mbumes. What that means is, I’ll be giving away 10 (ten) sets of 7 (seven) brownie points. How does this affect you? Read on.

For players without EP2: Post in this thread the reasons why you think you deserve the cost of episode 2 handed to you. These can be anything. Karmatic justice? You’re just plain awesome? Because you said so?

For players with EP2: Post in this thread what you’d use these BPs for. Pranking a rival? Enhancing your game experience? Depriving new players?

Out of the 10 (ten) sets being given out, I will allow 3 (three) to go to players that currently have episode 2. Once those (3) three sets are gone, the well’s dry for those players.

I will be making judgment calls on each post to decide who receives one of these gifts. These will be subject to whim, but loosely based around three factors – Need, Creativity, and Hilarity. The contest will end when all 70 (seventy) BPs are given out.

Also, I reserve the right to ask for other players opinions when I feel indecisive. You’re allowed multiple posts, if you think they’ll pull my heart strings or sway me. Same with alts. You might win by re-posting with an alt.

Some advice: Flattery and nudity are both really good ways to get your name to stick out in my head.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I actually went ahead and upped the prize pool, because so many of you tugged my heart-strings and/or made me laugh. Good job.

I also failed to mention that I acquired a few more BeePs yesterday, so, I expanded my winner range. I’m sure y’all don’t mind.

Winner List

Hurrvish

KoZaK

Fie

Recommencer

Rigr

Nennu

Generic Racist

MercWithMouth

Za Warudo

Sneaky27

wally b

KingGhidorah

Jim McPerson

Beri24

Norse_Kitty

Vodic

Meepo

stupid name

Blobwize

To Everyone else, thanks for playing.

Also, A few of the “finalists” were kept on a list for reference, should I get my hands on another metric ****load of BP I don’t want.

Also, Also – Some of you noticed you got BPs for simply posting. Please note this is to entice you to keep quality posting, and to help keep flamebate **** free.

swine edited this message on 03/21/2009 11:06PM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

swine Posted:

Okay, here’s the deal.

I recently came into a lump sum of beeps and, in a rare fit of altruism, I have decided to distribute them amongst the mbumes. What that means is, I’ll be giving away 10 (ten) sets of 7 (seven) brownie points. How does this affect you? Read on.

For players without EP2: Post in this thread the reasons why you think you deserve the cost of episode 2 handed to you. These can be anything. Karmatic justice? You’re just plain awesome? Because you said so?

For players with EP2: Post in this thread what you’d use these BPs for. Pranking a rival? Enhancing your game experience? Depriving new players?

Out of the 10 (ten) sets being given out, I will allow 3 (three) to go to players that currently have episode 2. Once those (3) three sets are gone, the well’s dry for those players.

I will be making judgment calls on each post to decide who receives one of these gifts. These will be subject to whim, but loosely based around three factors – Need, Creativity, and Hilarity. The contest will end when all 70 (seventy) BPs are given out.

Also, I reserve the right to ask for other players opinions when I feel indecisive. You’re allowed multiple posts, if you think they’ll pull my heart strings or sway me. Same with alts. You might win by re-posting with an alt.

Some advice: Flattery and nudity are both really good ways to get your name to stick out in my head.

toxx, etc.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Making new alts to kick Ricket’s GGM bum in Dom, look for various reportable exploits and dig for yet uncovered .moar(s).

Also, fun.

i do not require any bp’s at this time~

tucci

[The Japanophile Ki-
llers
]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

I completed Ep.2 in only three ****ing days and now I want my money back.

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

I am fairly regular on this site so you know the bp aren’t going to some newbie who will just end up saying “**** it” and giving up because they are 1337xxxlolololxxx1337 have no skill and are bad.

I need them so I can enhance my awesomeness and pretend I have a real job that gives my money to spend on a completely user generated original and well developed web game.

Also, mammary glands.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Also, I want to fill the whole array of community ads (which is being 23, if I’m not mistaken) with a link to this thread, which would ultimately make it cognitively dissonant.

Also, the basic idea of buying 23 community ads in a row (or renaming all the Dom teams into something funny) sounds as a worthy and righteous deed.

Inconnu edited this message on 03/20/2009 10:50AM

KoZaK

Avatar: 105194 Sat Mar 28 18:19:55 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 42 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Whee!

Well, I’m charging on to the Episode 2!

Maybe because I’m so nice and all? Maybe because I can’t actually pay for them, living in Russia? Really want to continue, but there are no means but winning that I can earn brownies.

Once, there was a man who intended to get brownies… But got lost in his mind trying to find some hilarious answer. It’s quite hard to joke in the foreign language actually)

Maybe I could better tell you some story? Of my journeys to Sri-Lanka for instance, or drinking with some Bulgarians friend, or anything? You just ask)

And, i\ve got a fiancee – half Russian, half Japanese. Hentai at it’s best. Does that make me awesome?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I would use every single BP for bribing players to vote for my few INCIT wins. Pretty good reason imo

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I have a great idea for a few new alts and a klan that could be entertaining for quite a few of us old timers. As you know, I also have a lot of time to kill at present, with my journeys in and out of the hospital. I think I could put some BPs to really good use right now.

Also, as many times as I have given BP away, I’m not sure if any have ever been given to me. (Except by CZ, of course.)

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I would use every single BP for bribing players to vote for my few INCIT wins. Pretty good reason imo

Sweet! Let’s do this – you give me 1 BP, I vote your wins, then I give you 1 BP and you vote mine… oh wait.

Gotarda

Level 60 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I deserve and I need some BPs because I wanna play EP2 but I don’t have money to buying BP’s and because I’m adorable human being. That’s it.

Context Posted:

I am fairly regular on this site so you know the bp aren’t going to some newbie who will just end up saying “**** it” and giving up because they are 1337xxxlolololxxx1337 have no skill and are bad.

I need them so I can enhance my awesomeness and pretend I have a real job that gives my money to spend on a completely user generated original and well developed web game.

Also, mammary glands.

thx for the namedrop even tho idgi

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I need 3(possibly 4) to test some stuff with clbum changeing, as well to make a decent RP alt.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I will use 2 BP to change my name into something (I haven’t decided yet)

I will 3 BP to create a new super secret alt that I will use to infiltrate brainfreeze

I will use 3 BP to buy game dolphin for that alt to grind level 35 forums

I will use 1 BP to then uncheat and become a level 35 rere with 3.0” e-peen

I will use the remaining 1 BP to buy a custom avatar for this alt.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Inertia Posted:

I will use 2 BP to change my name into something (I haven’t decided yet)

I will 3 BP to create a new super secret alt that I will use to infiltrate brainfreeze

I will use 3 BP to buy game dolphin for that alt to grind level 35 forums

I will use 1 BP to then uncheat and become a level 35 rere with 3.0” e-peen

I will use the remaining 1 BP to buy a custom avatar for this alt.

step 2 is sooo detrimental

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

I will change my IDC color seven times in a row.

EVIL TROUT I-
S A fabulous person-H-
UMPING male reproductive organ -
BISHOP

Level 15 Re-Re

give me the bps, i need to use them for my tubmail writing contest Log in to see images!

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

With those 7 bps, I would create two alts. I’m creating a set of “Rage_****”’s, everyone with a different combo of synonims.

The last BP I would give in a very original contest I’m thinking about doing.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!